Whats wrong with me????

my child went to the store with my mom and they have been gone maybe 45 mins I usually don't let her go many places without me b/c when she does go i get nervous and scared something has happened b/c it took longer then it was suppose to and I can't do anything like i almost shaking I am so nervous that something has happen to my child I always think the worse has happen....its not just about my child either like if my sister was suppose to bring the kids over and is late and not answering the phone I go crazy what is wrong with me and what can help????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Health

• Sounds to me like anxiety. Of course you can go on drugs or you can stop when you feel it coming and go through a mental checklist.
    1. They've only been gone 45 minutes.
    2. Likelihood of something going wrong is very small.
    3. This is about my insecurity.
    4. I gave permission to have person X take and be responsible for my child. They are capable.
    5. I can call and check on them.
    If this type of feedback doesn't work, coupled with exercise, perhaps mention it to your doc. GL.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:19 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• She's right, maybe you could get an anti-anxiety pill from him...Klonopin, maybe. I would tell my Dr about it. You SHOULD be able to let them go for an afternoon. Don't be upset, just call your Dr and tell him. Good Luck!
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 3:43 AM on Sep. 28, 2010