I do NOT know what is going on!!

I've been spotting on and off since Wednesday. It will literally bleed then stop then bleed then stop. And it's very light. The color is mostly brown but has been pink and a little red a couple times. Nothing bright and no clots. Haven't even had to use a tampon. My periods are usually heavy. My period is like clockwork. I never miss, I'm never late, and I always know what my period will be like. I'm very in tune with my body. I took a test this afternoon and it said negative. My back is achy, I'm extremely emotional, even my breasts still hurt at times. Got major headaches non stop. I'm tired. UGH...

I have no idea what the deal is. Help!

Oh and p.s. I started to bleed hardly anything on Wednesday (that was the day I was supposed to start) but it stopped int he middle of the day! Then started again Thursday...and been like that ever since. It's hardly enough to even wear a thin panty liner.
Could I still be pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not likely. If the test was neg then perhaps your AF is just being wonky this month.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 4:20 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• It could have been implantation bleeding...maybe. Wait a couple weeks and see what happens and test again. I know these couple of weeks will be stressful, but it's either that, or go to the doc's and test that way...

I thought (and still kind of do) that I had implantation bleeding this week as well (prob is my periods are highly irregular), I tested Wednesday and it was negative, and again today and it was negative.

It may be too early for the both of us...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 5:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I would call your ob/gyn tomorrow and tell them what is going on. They might need to do blood work and a u/s
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 8:33 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yes, you could; it's called bleed through. You might also be miscarrying.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 6:29 PM on Sep. 27, 2010