Help!! I need a CHEAP online fabric website

Ever since Wal-Mart decided to close down all of it's fabric departments I no longer have a good source of $1.00 a yard fabric and inexpensive cartoon and liscensed logo fabric that is crutial to my craft business. Does any one out there know af a good site. I've found a few here and there but they aren't cheap.

hogfan158

Asked by hogfan158 at 9:06 AM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• craigslist works for me
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Sorry I don't know. But the walmarts near me still have all of their fabircs (I'm in Mississippi).
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Have you tried Ebay? They are now encouraging sellers to offer free shipping...so you might get a good bargain! You might also try joann.com, denverfabrics.com or hancockfabrics.com...look under their sales/specials and clearance sections!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:57 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• go to www.4my3boyz.com you can get 2 fat quarters for a $1.00 she will cut off as much as you need. it is good quality and she is a doll to work with. she has every novelty fabric available.
    CookieZenmilk

Answer by CookieZenmilk at 6:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2008