What is a quirk that your SO has that drives you insane?

My fiance will go to a fast food chain and bring home food. When he comes home he will put the straws for the drinks away in a drawer. When I come to get my drink I stupidly ask where the straws are and he will reply "I put them away in the drawer"

What is the purpose of putting them away?!?!?! Grrr that irks me!

Your turn

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 4:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I suppose there's a silly quirk and a serious drives me up the wall quirk.. The silly would be his falling asleep with the football game on super loud while I'm in the room. Yes I'll watch football with him when he' sup to explain it to me, but I really don't want ot watchit while he snnozes.
    The serious one would be his lack of sex drive, I'm a nympho and he's good to go weeks at a time without. And no he's not getting it anywhere else, he just has next to no libido.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My husband never rinses out the sink after washing the dishes, therefore leaving bits of food in the drain and sometimes grease residue that I have to clean up.

redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 5:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My husband has a habit of taking humongous bites of food which is annoying on two levels... first if we're sharing something the ratio is about 1 of his bites to 4 of mine so you see how that works and the other is watching him cram a big bite/spoonful of food into his mouth is kind of disgusting at times. LOL

MommytoGRP

Answer by MommytoGRP at 5:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I think the biggest one for me is when we go out to eat he looks over the menu FOREVER and then always orders the same damn thing!!! He does it every time and it drives me nuts! He even does it in the drive-thru at fast food places lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:17 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• 1.Ditto on the menu thing when we go out he always picks up the menu and looks it over and over and then orders the same thing!! drives me nutts too!!
    2.If he eats a freezer pop he will leave those wrappers EVERYWHERE!
    3.He gets mad if i dont talk to him but when i do all he say's is HUH
    4.He loves to call everyone lazy but when he is inside this house he is the laziest human being alive!!
    5.He hangs out with the stupidest people but wont take me anywhere now that im pregnant
    6. his hippacritical cocky attitude is just a huge turn off to me
    I love him but I could go on and on and on lol....................
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:26 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Beer bottles occasionally I will have a beer once my daughter is asleep when im done with it i put it in the recycles. The next morning I wake up and there is always 3 or 4 sitting on my coffee table. He's not an alchy he's just to damn lazy to pick the things up. The same applies w/ dinner never getting put away bc thats his job I do all the dishes and my daughter wipes off the place mats and he cleans up dinner the next morning bam 16 hr old meatloaf on my stove GR! Then I caught him putting it in the fridge the next morning ew.
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 6:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• He repeats the last thing I say. (My daughter does it too). Especially if I ask him a question. It drives me up the wall!!! lol.
    I'll say something like, "Get the pot out of the cabinet" and he comes back with "Get the pot out of the cabinet?"
    ARRGGGGHHHH!!!!
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 6:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I really hate it when i have made dinner and im plating it up ad he walks into the kitchen and will grab food either off the plate, or straight out of the skillet/pan. that irks me. also when we are at restraunts he picks at my plate. its not a big deal when we have been eating a while but last night we were out and the waitress set my plate down and he reached over to get a peice of chicken off before the waitress even set his or our sons plate down. that really annoys me.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• leaving food wrappers and pop cans everywhere! How hard is it to throw them away?
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 1:32 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Uggg...Its the way he farts under the covers. Its soooo nasty and it drives me insane.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:18 AM on Oct. 22, 2008