what can i do for my baby he has colic! i give hime gripe water what else can i do

jess42732

Asked by jess42732 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I put my answer in your messages because it was too long. :)
    naturalhome

Answer by naturalhome at 5:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Trying laying him on his stomach, this will help with bubbles. Otherwise you just have to wait till they grow out of if. My dd had a "witching hour" in the evenings that took 3 months to get rid of.
    shanny35

Answer by shanny35 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Mylicon or any kind of gas drop... Mylicon is the best though... Good luck!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i agree with useing the mylicon but if you also have him on formula try chaning it up. we had to do that with my little guy we put him on soy and he is a total diffrent kid now. i could nt handle being alone with him before because i just wanted to pull my hair out but now all he does is smile and only cries when i wake him up or he is hungry or tired or has a wet diaper. other wise he is the best baby i could ask for. so i would definetly try chaning up his formula
    rashesh

Answer by rashesh at 11:11 AM on Oct. 22, 2008