moms who had a c section

when you were pregnant with the second one, did you feel a pressure around your c section?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I felt a little pressure but not much at least not anything that was painful or anymore uncomfortable then overal pregancy.
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Yes. You can feel almost everything, except pain. Its kind of a weird feeling. You dont really feel when they do the cut. It depends on how they "open" your belly.

I had the "we rip it open" method done. Means: they only cut a little bit and the rest they will rip it with their hands. This way it will heal fast and better.

And thats what felt so "weird". You feel a little pressure and then the pulling they do when they get the baby out. But no pain at all. You know this feeling in your stomach when you sit in the car and drive down a hill? Thats the same feeling i had when they got my daughter out of the belly :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• yes i did,
    im pg with my third i 3 yrs and i feel it worse now because the pregnancies are so close together.

its not unbarible but it sure the hell is uncomfortable.
    Anonymous

• yes I did and my thrid has been worse plus they had to put me on bed rest due to Placenta Preva but i promise youll be ok the pain stops after awhile.
    Dorriansmom1984

Answer by Dorriansmom1984 at 12:39 AM on Oct. 22, 2008