(Witches only)

I have been burning a candle for a reversal spell; the first burned all the way down the middle leaving the entire (glass) candle looking as if it were never burned at all. I started another and this time the flame blew out 1/2 threw. I have a feeling I need to do more, but Im not sure what to do. Any suggestions on what this may be indicating? Any good protection spells and reversal spells would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• wow.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 6:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Okay this is strange, but when you hit the pagan religion there is a lot of room for interpretation.

Ever few months I take out my herbs and do an open ended spell, letting my heart make the decisions on candle and herbs. Close my eyes and pick out the stuff the "universe" thinks I need. This sounds a little "fluffy bunny" now that I write it out, but after I cast the spell the "universe" thinks I need I research the different herbs, stones and candles I used so I can understand more what I need, kind of like a complicated tarot reading.

I hope this helps, I am not sure it makes sense, but good luck and many blessings!

One more thing, don't read into spells where there is nothing to read into, you may have just had a draft that day, but if you heart is telling you there is something more and something is needed follow that!
    DoveMomma

Answer by DoveMomma at 6:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I think it means that you bought crappy candles. Try buying some nice soy candles or the woodwick ones.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 7:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Dove gave you a better answer than I could
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:14 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• What are trying to reverse? A spell that you had cast or someone else's? This actually matters in how you go about doing a reversal. And there are some things that once put into motion can not be reversed. In general when a candle goes out half way through, either it's a crappy candle or the spell does not have enough energy to complete or your efforts are being counteracted by the basis of the original spell. A hallow candle indicates a hollow want, incomplete action, hidden desires, or even internal change is needed. Are you positive that you want to do a reversal? Is your whole being dedicated to this? The most effective spells are those you create, or modify to make your own. I would need a bit more info before I could recommend something but a good web search will give you plenty of ideas.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:31 AM on Sep. 27, 2010