how can i get my daughter to like her crib?

my daughter is 14 months and every time i try to lay her down even if she is almost sleeping she will wake up and scream at me! i have tried letting her cry it out and even tried the sleep lady's shuffle and they did not work. im willing to try anything right now she has been doing this for the last few months!

autumnsmommy721

Asked by autumnsmommy721 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• aww. well, get a nightlight for sure, or a really cute looking character or fantasy lamp, kids dont like it too dark or pitch in their rooms. play soft music reeeeally soft so you can only hear it if still and falling asleep. classical or enya or peruvian flutes, somethign meditative and natural or classical. you can give her ONE toy or ONE small fleece blanket AT FIRSt but then when she falls asleep (you constantly montior withan audio monitor) you can retrieve it for safety if you thinkthats good. so it's when you are transferring her she wakes up and is all like Nooo mommy! my newborn did that because sh eliekd bodily contact and holding and felt strange on a flat crib/bassinette. you can TRY letting her play and then FALL asleep IN the crib to avoid any transferring maybe... HEY get a flat stepped stepstool so that you can easily bend over the railing to get her in there all that tipping is probably what waking her up.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 6:04 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Place toys in there she may like, or add one of those baby music thing with lights and music.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2010