What r these cramps?

I am 8 weeks pregnant, and having bad menstral like cramps in my back and lower abdomine and stomach, what could they b from? and what can i take to get rid of them?

sarahlu

Asked by sarahlu at 6:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would call your ob. This is really a question for your doctor. Call his answering service.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• You should call your ob to make sure it isn't something serious. In the meantime tylenol is the only recommended pain reliever. It could be a UTI (bladder infection) pain in your lower back is a major symptom.
    ainstalshia

Answer by ainstalshia at 6:25 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I had those cramps in my lower back, and abdomin when I miscarried! Be careful, and call your OB! I am having baby # 5, and only had that once! Not trying to scare you, but if you look online at signs of miscarriage, you may get better answers! ( I also had pains in my vagina, like the clitoral area) GL!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:28 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I would call your ob. If the cramps are severe I would go into the er.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 7:58 PM on Sep. 26, 2010