any recommendations for gates to put around a wood stove to keep my kids away from ?

its located in my living room i need something that is heat resistant and able to mount on wall in a mobile home

veronicamw

Asked by veronicamw at 6:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• You want the KidCo HearthGate

We have one around our woodstove and we love it!

maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 8:07 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I grew up with a wood burning stove and NO gate. I did not even think they made those since you have to have a way to clean it out and stock it lol And, the heat off of those things is INSANE sometimes! Maybe looking online or Home Depot/LOwes could better assist you. There are several places online that sell the stoves + accessories so, may find something there. I have only seen "gates" or "fencing" around fire places :)

Best of luck!
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 6:32 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• You have a wood burning stove in a mobile home?
    Belle_25

Answer by Belle_25 at 6:56 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Bella dear dont fret alot of mobile homes have wood burning fire places in them there is a 6 foot by 6 foot section that is on where the flooring wall and ceiling is of brick so safe we even have been approved for fire insurance
    0
    veronicamw

Comment by veronicamw (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Sep. 26, 2010