Baby bordem?

How do you keep a 3month old intertained and still be able to get the house work done?

cheermickey

Asked by cheermickey at 5:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• try having them in a sling, or a snugli or whatever infant carrier is most comfortable to both of you!! keeping baby close will help you get a lot accomplished and make both of you happy :)
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 5:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I did what the first poster said. I would just pack on my snugli and did the housework. My baby loved it and if you get to dancing around at the same time it can become quite a workout! That's how I lost most of my weight. lol
    BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 5:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• my lil girl loves the wiggles,becouse of the music,i just recentaly tried this and i got 30 min to clean.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:12 AM on Oct. 22, 2008