How can you tell if your baby is teething?

My 2 1/2 month old drools alot and is always sticking his hands in his mouth even after he just eat.

cheermickey

Asked by cheermickey at 5:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That is a good sign. Drooling, chewing, grumpiness, sleeplessness, all are signs of teething. Check him gums and see if you feel anything. You can get Hylands teething tablets. They are all natural and dissolve in baby's mouth safely. You don't have to use water. They work great on my son.
    naturalhome

Answer by naturalhome at 6:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• those are def. signs of teething but my son is 4 months old and he has been doing that since he was born. and he still does it and he isnt teething. but rub your finger across his gums where his teeth would be coming in. if you start to feel something sharp, there is a good chance it is a tooth
    michellem7781

Answer by michellem7781 at 8:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• my son is the same age and doing the same thing... He's been a little bit more fussy than usual, hes usually an awesome baby, I'm kind of hoping he's not teething early...
    NickysMomma888

Answer by NickysMomma888 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2008