HELP :(

OKAY I'M 35 WEEKS TODAY AND THE PELVIC PRESSURE WAS JUST LASTING AT NIGHT TIME. NOW IT'S BEEN ALL DAY LONG AND I'VE BEEN EXPERIENCING HEAVNIESS IN THE PELVIC AREA ALSO JUST BEEN WANTING TO JUST LAY AROUND ALL DAY. BECAUSE EVERYTIME I MOVE IT KILLS ME! ABOUT 1 HOUR AGO I GOT LIKE THIS RUSH OF LIGHT HEADEDNESS AND DIZZYNESS. IS LABOR TRYING TO COME ON OR WHAT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i am not sure i mena it could be or maybe its your baby starting to move in to postion you should call your dr if you ever think its possible labor just to see what they say
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Usually around 36 weeks the baby drops. This sounds like what you're experiencing. It's very common to feel a lot of increased pelvic pressure from this.

Here are some tips from the "What to expect" crew

http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/symptoms-and-solutions/pelvic-discomfort.aspx

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 5:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i have had this since 30 weeks the dr told me my baby doped at 30 weeks well im now 36 weeks and its alot worse
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• First it could be your baby moving down seeing as how labor is not far off. Babies drop toward the end of pregnancy. Second make sure you drink lots of water and eat a good large healthy meal. Even if you think you have eaten enough for you, eat some more. Protein, fresh veggies and fruit. You are having to take care of more nutritional needs seeing as how your baby is growing fast these days. If it helps eat something every hour if you can't eat big meals. You feeling tired all the time is your body trying to prepare you for pregnancy. You should be taking naps everyday and going to bed early. Rest is essential right now. Even if you don't sleep just lay down and make yourself relax.
    naturalhome

Answer by naturalhome at 5:54 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Continued...... I don't know if this is labor. I didn't have any lightheadedness with mine. My braxton hicks started 10 days before he was born and they gradually got more and more til one day I couldn't lay down to go to sleep. It hurt too much and then there was bloody show. So I knew it was labor. Contractions feel like a tightening around your belly that lasts for a min or so then is gone. My braxton hicks were in my abdomen but my actual labor contractions were all in my lower back.
    naturalhome