My siamese cat

I am 17 weeks pregnant and my cat who is 9 years old has decided that she must now be with me all of the time. "She is curently on my right sholder". At night she has started to "massage" my left brest, "not my right ever" and she has to put her mouth right next to my nipple when she does this too. This is cat that would rather bite me then let her pet her. What is going on?????

Zoeybug

Asked by Zoeybug at 5:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pets

• Animals pick up on things better than you would guess. I had a Millitary Macaw that "protected" me during my last pregnancy...so much that he became dangerous to others and we had to place him with a new home. He would cuddle up to my stomach and rub me with his beak. but if anyone came near me he attacked them. I doubt your can can cause as much damage as that...but she's probably picking up on the changes and letting you know about it.
    RenaeMom3277

Answer by RenaeMom3277 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I wish I had a kitty!!! Your cat knows something's up!
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Animals can totally sense things that we can't. That's kind of strange that she's going to one breast only. Have you ever seen the shows about dogs detecting cancer and whatnot? Maybe at your next appt, you could bring it up to your doc and she could check out your boob?
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 5:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• yeah i agree with the last comment i was just thinking that i'd get it checked.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 12:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• all my cats did that she can sense the baby..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 1:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2008