How do you ship your packages?

And why?
(Work and personal)

Indyk

Asked by Indyk at 6:50 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• We use UPS. Why? Because after about 4 lbs worth of weight, it becomes cheaper to ship via UPS as opposed to the US Postal Service. Also, unlike USPS, the tracking number and insurance are included in the price and aren't extra.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• UPS. For personal reasons.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• UPS because I have too many issues with USPS and packages being lost or damaged.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:30 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I use USPS Priority Mail for all of my packages. I sell on eBay and it saves so much money with the flat rate shipping.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 6:52 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I use USPS because it is closet and easiest to print shipping labels.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 6:54 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• USPS...........flat rate boxes are great.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:01 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• USPS usually. It's not necessarily because their cheaper, but their location is so much more convenient for us.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 8:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• USPS because I can print the labels through paypal for business and because they are cheaper for personal. I have had a lot of issues with UPS leaving packages without verifying address and we've often gotten the neighbor's items and ours are often not really delivered. Fed Ex is great, but they cost a lot more than USPS so we go with the cheaper option.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• USPS - Priority or Flat Rate Boxes for the Most Part. Love printing right at home for both work and personal and having my mailman pick them up from my front door. I have had no issues other than a package arriving one day late once but it was a major snowstorm up north so no one seemed to mind.
    GdDayMompreneur

Answer by GdDayMompreneur at 6:50 AM on Sep. 27, 2010