should i worried?

ok so as of today i am 40 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Im a little confuse even though this will be my third baby and i know every pregnacy is different. Last time i saw my doctor which was at 40 week i was told my cervix was thin and i was dialated to 4 cm with baby at station 1.

well ive lost a huge chunk of my mucus plug yesterday and more of it this morning without any bloodyshow, but i thought my cervix was thin already and why havent i felt any contractions and i have no idea if im leaking or if im just having discharge. Sorry about all the nasty information

content_mother

Asked by content_mother at 6:53 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I wouldnt worry, sounds like u r close tho.. for me contractions started within a week of loosing my mucus plug, but if u have any questions, u can call ur dr, or the hospital.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 7:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• well ivebeen losing parts of it over for a month just more of it last night and today
    content_mother

Comment by content_mother (original poster) at 7:04 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• If you think you might be leaking your water then you should go to the hospital just to get checked. You can lose your mucus plug a few weeks before labor actually starts. I would guess though that you will be in labor soon!

Good luck and congratulations!!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 7:04 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Your fine.... you can loose ur plug wout having ur water break: ) if you do go to get checked more than likely they will accidentally break ur water... so bring ur stuff with you and make preperations before you go in for a long stay: )
    Niltiak

Answer by Niltiak at 10:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I would go to my Dr
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 6:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• thanks everyone i had my baby on sept 27 at 1.28 pm. A day ater my mucus plug i started having contractions and went into labor
    content_mother

Comment by content_mother (original poster) at 5:00 PM on Oct. 2, 2010