i am pregnant with my 2nd child

and the veins in my left leg are really sticking out when i walk, it looks like they are kind of clotting but there is no pain or anything, anyone else have this problem.. does anyone know what it means / is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not sure, but your best bet is to call your Dr. in the morning. Congrats on #2 :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Congrats on your 2nd baby :) It could be varicose veins but I would contact your ob tomorrow to be on the safe side.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 7:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Sounds like vericose veins to me.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 7:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Many women first develop varicose veins – or find that they get worse – during pregnancy. As your uterus grows, it puts pressure on the large vein on the right side of your body (the inferior vena cava), which in turn increases pressure in the leg veins. You should elevate your feet and legs whenever possible. A small percentage of people who have varicose veins develop small blood clots near the skin's surface. These clots usually aren't serious, but be sure to call your healthcare practitioner if you think you have one. www.babycenter.com/0_varicose-veins-during-pregnancy_271.bc -
    PartyInMyTummy

Answer by PartyInMyTummy at 10:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I would ask my Dr
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 6:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2010