Wii- Just Dance game??

Anybody have it, used it? Think it would be fun?? Want to get it?

Curious, I think it looks fun, but am afraid it would get boring...

mom2maddie06

Asked by mom2maddie06 at 7:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• it's awesome!!!! i love it! i wish i could get more songs on it, but it's a great work out! GREAT CARDIO! please do the warm up! it too will tire you out! i haven't gotten bored of it. the kids love it and all!!! speaking of i need to get new batters for the balance board for Wii Fit and Wii Music :)
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 12:31 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• it may help with working out....although I bought the fitness one & it has sat all summer. my fat ass is too lazy by the time the kids are in bed.
    babybutastink

Answer by babybutastink at 9:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• its fun if your not shy and have someone who can let loose and play w u. Plus its a great workout!
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 11:27 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i have a dance dance revoultion game for the ps2 it was fun at first but it gets boring if you are playing by yourself! i think that would be the same way
    I have a wii, and wii fit and wii fit active they were fun at first but then dh dident want to do it any more and it just became boring for me! and my friends live too far away to get them to come play
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:19 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I have it and I love it! CottonEyed Joe is my favorite!!! LOL
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 7:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I keep telling hubby I want to buy it (at least try it! lol) and he just looks at me like I'm crazy!! lol Indyk how long have you had it? Is it JUST a fun thing, or do you feel like your doing something to help workout??
    mom2maddie06

Comment by mom2maddie06 (original poster) at 8:39 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I hear ya there, babybutastink!! I always feel run down.. I have the Wii Fit and have to fight to do it! I thought maybe this would be something to pop in and get moving while having fun!
    mom2maddie06

Comment by mom2maddie06 (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Never tried but I know someone who just sold theirs I guess the novelty wore off & got boring & never used after a while.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:58 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• How long have you had it??
    mom2maddie06

Comment by mom2maddie06 (original poster) at 12:33 AM on Sep. 27, 2010