what do you think about this product/site?

I love these cloth diapers, and thought I'd sell them to make a lil income. I have definitely gotten some bites...but not sure if this is something I should do long term. 2 questions ...if you could change anything about the site what would it be? and Do you think the pricing is reasonable? If you don't like anything...can you let me know why? :)
thanks!!!
http://www.freewebstore.org/Best-Cloth-Diapers

Ok the link isn't clickable..and not many will want to copy n paste hehe...the diapers are $10 a diaper (Different prints, pocket diaper, 2 inserts per diaper)

hoping4number3

Asked by hoping4number3 at 7:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Shopping

• http://www.freewebstore.org/Best-Cloth-Diapers

Just giving you a clickable link....

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:51 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• oh thanks!!!!
    hoping4number3

Comment by hoping4number3 (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• They look neat, but what's up with all the snaps?
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:27 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I hate velcro lol You think more people would buy velcro? I can def. put that on as an option! thanks for the imput :)
    hoping4number3

Comment by hoping4number3 (original poster) at 5:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• The website is pretty good. Who do you envision selling the diapers to? I ask because a quick internet search shows that you just bought some from another website and jacked up the price to resell it so anyone online could buy them for cheaper from the original website.
    JessWulf84

Answer by JessWulf84 at 1:56 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• actually... i haven't jacked up the prices too much. The buyer I purchase these from, only does mixed lots. So if you buy, you get huge bulk, with boy/girl colors. I also throw in the pricier printed fabric into my lots, and put htem in gender categories. I make actually just a few bucks per lot sale. So if you bought the same diapers from the company..yea you'd save a few bucks..BUT you'd get a mix gendered lot. PLUS that company is out of country..and takes 3-4 weeks for your shipment. :)
    hoping4number3

Comment by hoping4number3 (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2010