what makes the worst of people come out in family members when a parent passes away

friendofJesus

Asked by friendofJesus at 7:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't really know... maybe it's grief or maybe it is just that now there is no one there to get them to keep their mouths shut... i just don't know
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 7:22 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I hate when people die because thats when things get out of control, people start fighting over material things they feel they should get or things they bought the person while they were alive and then they want them backand of course money is always the main issue but it shows you the true personalities of people
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 7:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I wish I knew. It's disgraceful & disgusting and a total disrespect to the deceased. Some people are so greedy. I am sorry you are seeing the ugly side of people. And I hope you will use your faith to get you thru your ordeal. (*Hugs!)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• When my mother passed I saw first hand how people change both good and bad. I saw greed, people felt entitled to certain belongings, I saw people stealing out of my parent's home. When my uncle passed I saw an entire family turn on eachother. They ended up in court disputing a Will and fighting over assets.
    socialworker227

Answer by socialworker227 at 7:30 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Because it most of it centers around money.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:09 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I honestly don't know. But my mom's sister hasn't spoken to her since my grandmother passed away New Year's Eve 2004. Both families are split, it's sad but you see it so much.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:20 AM on Sep. 27, 2010