how would you take this?

if you found a text in your bfs phone to a girl saying " i cant wait to get drunk with you ;-)" what would you think and how would u take it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I would be talking to him about it... but that is just me. If I didn't say anything it would eat me alive :)
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 7:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• That he's anticipating going to a bar or something with a girl to have some drinks and who knows what else is going through his head. I would be very skeptical if I read that and curious too about whether it's all talk or he really is planning something.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I'd think that he was planning on getting drunk with a female that wasn't me and he'd have a lot of explaining to do.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• The alarm bells should be sounding. Even if it's "just a friend or coworker" then insist you go along to get to know her better. Afterall, you can never have too many friends, right? It's kinda like marking your territory! :) If he wont let you come along, then I'd be suspicious.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:28 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I'd be kicking some ass!!!
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 7:32 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• He is eager to get drunk with someone. What else?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:40 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I guess I trust mo S/O more then some of you he goes to the bar every once and a while and sure there a girls there and I know that he likes drinking with them but I dont see the big deal
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 7:45 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I wouldn't... My DH has female friends, and used to go out drinking with them all the time... Never bothered me. Just like it never bothered him when I went out with the guys.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:48 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I would take it as the perfect opportunity to ask myself if the man I want to make my life partner would be the kind to send this to another girl (obviously SHE knows what he means by it!). If not, BAIL!! If so, no big deal, wish him a good time. He is a boyfriend, not a husband. You should be dating to decide if you are a match, not to try to whip him into marriagable shape! I don't see this as a moment to fight about or try to re-explain the obvious as something other than the obvious.
    fohtrae

Answer by fohtrae at 7:48 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Let him find a text that said the same thing and see how he took it. When he confronts you, make sure that you have a way to confront him. Gotcha BOY! But remember....he deserves to explain. Maybe it wasn't on him.
    peacockmom

Answer by peacockmom at 8:00 PM on Sep. 26, 2010