DIY and HGTV

Are there many other Moms/Ladies addicted to home improvement shows like me, out there? Do you know the hosts of theses shows and their names better than any characters or actors in soap operas?
Do you do your own repairs at home, tired of asking SO to do them?

BeaMoore

Asked by BeaMoore at 7:31 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• I use to be really into these shows. I renovated houses. Other things have happened in my life which has caused me to be less interested.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:32 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• ME! My husband and I watch that channel all the time! It's funny because we used to watch the Food Network all the time but now it's HGTV. lol
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 7:43 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Totally understandable. I often watch them for no reason because I don't own a house, but like to do handy work. My landlord is happy as hell, because instead of trashing the apartment like other people I like to spruce it up.
    BeaMoore

Comment by BeaMoore (original poster) at 7:44 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Holmes on Homes taught me a ton before buying my house. That is one smart cookie and I recommend his show often.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 7:46 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I watch HGTV a lot. I would much rather watch that than soaps, but crime dramas are my all time favorite. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:46 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Scout Mom, me too!!!!!!!!
    Criminal Minds is my favorite, but now this "Chase" looks very good.
    Mike Holmes is the God of home improvement. I cannot believe how precisely they do whatever they do and all the knowledge he has. WE record the shows all the time and watch even the repeats all the time.

Does anybody watch Property Ladder or Flip this House?
    BeaMoore

Comment by BeaMoore (original poster) at 9:09 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• BOTH
    mcme

Answer by mcme at 1:12 PM on Sep. 27, 2010