well it has come down to this!!!

My dd was day time potty trained, then she got sick and wanted nothing to do with the potty anymore....it's been like 2 months and we have her back in pampers again, but we have a BIG problem The new pampers cruisers with dry max is giveing her a really bad rash it looks more like a burn.. and the other brands of pampers dont work either cause they all gives her rashes she has very sensitive skin.....so i am going to push the potty training again to get her out of pampers as quick as possible...she is 22 almost 23 months old.....do you have any idea how i can go about this? or will i just jump right in and get it done?

Please No bashing! She Needs to be potty trained to get away from pamper!

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 7:45 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would just jump right back in. Have you considered the chlorine/bleach free diapers? I mean for night time. I know huggies and publix brand makes one.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:50 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Well my kids had no interest in the potty at that age & ds was also allergic to pampers, we switched to Huggies & have had no problems, he is going to be 3 in Dec and were working on potty training right now, he still does not have much interest but he will sit on the potty & has peed in it but not pooped so I mean if she is interested thats great go right ahead and pt but u will still need to use diapers at night & nap time if she takes a nap.....so try a different brand of diapers, huggies work for my son and he has severe allergies & eczema. Luvs work also if u wanna go the cheaper route as I do sometimes. Hope this helps good luck with everything.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 7:51 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Just keep trying and encouraging her to go. Don't give up, and never let her see you get frustrated. Get down on her level too, and let her see you potty.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:01 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Do you guys have WHole Foods they also make a chlorine free diaper. 7th generation also does which you can get on diapers.com.
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 8:08 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Whatever you do, DON'T put those diapers back on her!
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 8:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• or try using cloth training diapers i used cloth on my dd she was pt'd by the time she ws 28mnths not saying it will be that quick for you but it is a suggestion my daughter could only use pampers or cloth to keep form getting rashes any other brand we wre in hell
    mmtosam06

Answer by mmtosam06 at 8:44 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• try cloth diapers... maybe let her pick out big girl underwear (maybe like 10 or so) and every time she has an accident take one pair away and everytime she doesnt have an accident give them back to her!!! make it like a game could make it more fun for her
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 10:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• hmm, i have never heard of them before....how much are they ? I live in canada...lol anything would be better then seeing the marks on her bum from them pampers....
    mommylisar

Comment by mommylisar (original poster) at 7:52 PM on Sep. 26, 2010