why do you feel its ok for your man to look at porn to get in the mood?

i dont like it cause why should he have to look at other naked girls and then come to me expecting me to give him release while the whole time all hes turned on by is some other women. does anyone else feel like i do? i dont like the thought that my man is turned on by looking at other girls and not thinking about me. i feel hes just using you if hes wanting sex after watching porn,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• believe it or not i like when my husband looks at porn...just think of it this way..at least he is looking at porn and not out sleeping with other females..

why dont you guys watch it together..might be fun..i know it was for me and my hubby
    Anonymous

• i agree with you . not many girls do, but i sometimes feel like he is cheating when he looks at another chick and thinks about them when he masturbates or is having sex with me. i don't know if it is normal or okay and i shouldn't care, but i do and i don't know how not to care. he should just be thinking about me in that way and no one else.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 6:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• what is the difference of him sleeping someone else or sleeping with me and thinking or wishing about some other girl? it still makes you feel just as shitty and not appealing to him. doesn't it?

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 6:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• no not really..i dont find it wrong for a man to watch porn...i am sure sometime some women think about other men when they are sleeping with their husbands/boyfriends
    Anonymous

• i agree with krista. i want my hubby to only think about me not other women that are "perfect" looking. it can lead to cheating in real life.
    Anonymous

• He doesn't need it to get in the mood, but I do,lol!
    Anonymous

• They are men it's thier natural instinct spread the seed. I also agree you should be happy at night he's coming home to you and sleeping around. My man knows, however, that just because some woman has gotten him all aroused don't come crying to me there is some lotion in the bathroom enjoy I'll be asleep don't wake me.
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 6:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I allow my hubby to look at porn not the movies but the mags. He only looks once in a while but i get a kick out of him tring to do the things in the mags. I find it kind of funny in a wired way. I know it bothers you but he is a guy i dont think he is doing it to hurt you i think thats is how he gets aroused i agree with you about the fact that he uses it to get up but it should not be an-every time thing either i would sit him down and tell him how you feel
    McConnell_mom

Answer by McConnell_mom at 6:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Ha I like anon answer. He is always in the mood, the porn is for me.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:49 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I also think its wrong. Your man should get aroused by you, not another women. I am sick of women saying that men are visual creatures. Why give them that excuse?? If their visual then why isnt your body good enough??
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2008