My baby hates meats

My baby will not eat meats! He will eat them if they are mixed with other things but not on their own. Is there anything I can do? I know I wouldn't eat that crap in the jars! It smells and looks vial..... any suggestions? Yes, he is old enough to be eating meat but he doesn't have any teeth yet so he can't have chunks of things.

BabyBreyen

Asked by BabyBreyen at 6:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It is not unusual for babies to refuse meat, especially when they don't have teeth to chew it. I have seen kids not really start liking meat until closer to 2 years old. Just keep introducing it on a regular basis and eventually your baby will eat it.
    romeece

Answer by romeece at 7:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I always bought the meal ones like the chicken and rice dinner. That way they would get some meat. Then once they started eating table food, with my youngest he started refusing jarred baby food at 10 mo, I gave them little pieces of what ever meat I made that night.
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 8:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2008