Flirting or not? right or wrong?

Oka me and my husband have been together for 4 years and we have been married for 1, okay before when we werent married i would talk to his friends or talkto my guy friends. I'm a very outgoing type, i dont care who you are i want to talk to people, okay well that said, not that we are married he hates me talking to any guys i use to. Like all my friends or just guys in general, apparently to himall guys are hitting on me. And i "flirt" and i dont see it because i mean i have always done this and i'm not thinking i'm flirting but idk,, what do you think?

OrielaB22

Asked by OrielaB22 at 6:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• if it bothers him stop. my husband is the same way and girls tend to think hes flirting when hes not. you may not think you come across that way but you may
    hotmama541

Answer by hotmama541 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I've been accused of that as well. It's just our personality. I was told by one female friend that I was "too friendly" with her husband bc I told him welcome home when he got home from work and I was there visiting. I was shocked. I'd never truly flirt with him but now I can't be friendly? What are we supposed to do, be mean to guys? I don't think so. For goodness sakes, we shouldn't stop being who we are to appease the insecurities of others. Just be yourself.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I agree with cuddlek. You shouldn't stop being who you are. Find out specifically what it is you do that bothers your husband, and if he's bothered by you just speaking to the opposite sex, remind him that you were that way before he married you. Just because you talk to someone doesn't mean you're sleeping with him, and your husband needs to realize that.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• If you guys have enough trust then this should be ok. As long as your intentions are completely innocent, I see nothing wrong with this. You could be giving up some really good friends for your husband and I don't think that that is right. Think about how hurt you would be if one of your friends quit talking to you just because they got with someone.
    purecity

Answer by purecity at 11:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2008