- pregnancy test no period

im going to dr in the am but wondering has this happened to any of you?

loomis6

Asked by loomis6 at 8:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It happened to quite a few people that I know. Sometimes blood work has to be done or an u/s to determine the cause. Good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 8:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• im tryin to concieve
    loomis6

Comment by loomis6 (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• when I was TTC it happened alot. I think alot of it had to do with the stress I was putting on my body. The more I thought about getting pregnant, and the more I thought about wanting that positive pregnancy test, the more stressed I got. This caused my period to get extremely messed up. Try to relax. Go to the doc and try to get an answer, but Im warning you they may not have an answer, it may simply be caused by stress. Good luck!! I hope you get your BFP real soon!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yup! All the time. I never get a period anymore. In fact, my doctor put me on the pill to bring on my period. Worked the first month, but haven't had it since. 3 negative pregnancy tests too. Good luck TTC!
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Once you stop trying it will happen. You are stressing yourself out too much by thinking about it. Once me and hubby stopped trying about amonth later we found out we were pregnant. We were to busy trying to move to get wrapped up in it and we only had sex maybe 8 times that month. now we are awaiting the arrival of our baby boy
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 1:44 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• well i had a blood test this am will post results when i find out
    loomis6

Comment by loomis6 (original poster) at 1:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2010