Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need a divorce but have no money to get out of this stupid marriage cause my jerk off husband spent everything I needed to leave him!

I don't want to be with him anymore. HE calls me rude names and treats me like I am garbage. Everything I do is never good enough I am not his slave and I can't take this abuse anymore. he acts like he is a God and its always his way. I can't stand him anymore there is nothing left in our relationship but anger towards each other. I want to be done with him. I wish I never had to see his face again but we have three chidlren together so there is no stopping being around him. I am constanly called fat ( I am pregnant) I am huge and another rude name you want to throw in there. I guess I have been around only til I got my money and once we got it his stupid ass went and spent it on himself. He is selfish, yes he works but I take care of the children and I wish I had a job to get away from this jack ass. I need idea's that don't included family and shelters.


Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • Pick up information on a legitamate work from home program and save. It's awful how to talks down on you. Best of Luck!

    Answer by socialworker227 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

  • Google your state and the words "bar association" . Then search that website for pro bono (free) legal help. GL

    Answer by elizabr at 8:20 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

  • If I could undo 18 yrs of marriage I would. So sick of it to. Does not matter young old they are all the same. I feel for you.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

  • Oh my goodness! You know no plan is not a good plan. You can't run ragged now especially with you children. Get you anger and focus off of him and on with a sound plan that will take you forward. Don't spilled milk hold you up from being able to create a more nurturing life for you and your children. Time take care of everything. Stay well and strong and focus on what will help you to move on. Yesterday does not have to be your tomorrow. Get to a positive and strong person or friend who will help you to support your new life's plan. Peace be with you.

    Answer by peacockmom at 8:36 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

  • kick him square in the balls while the bastards asleep.....u will feel a little better. I hope u can get away from him, i wish i had some better advice for u

    Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:55 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

  • where i live you can file for divorce - papers are online on the family court website and there is also a form that you can complete that says you cannot pay the filing fee. start documenting the abuse now - he will have to pay child support, you might be able to keep the kids and the house, maybe get some alimony and some assistance. worth a try...

    Answer by figaro8895 at 10:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2010