are you going to watch Sister Wives?

and what is your opinion on Polygamy?

mamagee1218

Asked by mamagee1218 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• He only has 4 wives, and including "step" kids he'll have 16 children... Technically he'll have 3 wives on the show til tonight, but they are officially making it 4 on the first episode...

I'm far from Mormon, but I would love a sister wife or two... I'm all for sharing if it means I get to share the housework, the laundry and the dishes too...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:35 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I am curious about it to say the least... but then again I watched some national geographic thing last night about polygamy and was in complete shock but I couldn't stop watching it. So yes I probably watch it mostly because I am curious and it is something that I don't know much about and I would like to learn more.
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 8:25 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I am watching it tonight. And ditto on what SMB said!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:28 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yes, i will be watching. I couldnt share my husband with another women but if it works for them thats all that matters
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 8:32 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• what is sister wives? i have not heard of it..
    ELSmomma2

Answer by ELSmomma2 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I know I couldn't share my husband with another woman. I couldn't do that for nothing......to me its just not natural...thats just how I feel about it.
    luvGodRonNBabie

Answer by luvGodRonNBabie at 8:27 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• thank you. i think i might just check it out tonight..sounds very interesting to see. thanks ladies for the info.
    ELSmomma2

Answer by ELSmomma2 at 8:32 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I will be watching. I would not do that!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I would watch it. I'm always intrigued by stories of Polygamy. I agree with luvGodRonNBabie that I couldn't share my husband with another woman, but it would be nice to have more helping hands to do cooking and cleaning, LOL!! : )
    PartyInMyTummy

Answer by PartyInMyTummy at 8:37 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• See that's the thing. People hear "polygamy" and think about young girls forced in to unwanted marriages to please the man... But in reality all of the Plural Families I have met were NOTHING like that, and those which aren't in cults don't tend to be like that either. The first wife usually has a hand in choosing and inviting the second wife, if there is a third, both the first and second wife are invovled... It's a family lifestyle... He doesn't just make choices and they have to live by it. It's not to different from any other marriage, besides the fact that it's a larger family...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:48 PM on Sep. 26, 2010