????

If I was to go in2 labor @ 35 weeks would she be okay? I called the hospital because i'm having some contractions here and there and they told me i need 2 come in because it's way to early and they need to stop the labor. but my girlfriend had hre baby a month early and he was fine just his body temperature was kinda low that was it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its possible to be ok alot are but it could be bad and if theyy told you to go in then you need to go in cause full term isnt til 37 weeks
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• well the lungs prob wudnt be developed anything b4 37 weeks is premature it wud all depend on ur baby my nephew was born at 34 weeks and he had 2 b in the nicu for 1 week try 2 hold off havin the baby a couple of weeks it is rsv season and preemies are more likely 2 get it
    Anonymous

• you might just want to go ahead in..not all baby react the same..but better safe than sorry..good luck
    s.bryant

Answer by s.bryant at 6:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• It's better if they stay in as long as possible.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My friend just had a baby at 35 weeks and she was fine. 5 lbs 4 oz, she was able to go home in 5 days. My hubby was born at 26 weeks and is obviuosly alive and healthy!!!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• if u are concerned and the hospital says go in i would " when in doubt go"
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 7:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• MOST babies end up just fine, but since it is before 37 weeks and not full term, you should get checked. Its more to be cautious, but its always better to be safe.
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• odds are your baby will be fine. My dd was, she was breathing fine and came home with me 2 days after she was born. She was small though 5 pounds 9ounces other than that she was fine. If you are concerned then you should go in though. maybe they can hold your baby off for two more weeks and then it will be fine.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 7:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• 37 weeks is the safest.
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 7:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2008