Christians - is it God answering or good luck?

Christians, when i ask God for something and I get it, or it happens, how do I know if it is God answering or if it was good luck/fate/etc etc??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Religious Debate

• We can accomplish plenty on our own for sure. But if you asked of God in full faith, not doubting him (James 1:5,6) on a specific problem, you can be sure he will help you (even if it's not the response you wanted!). I thank Jehovah for all good in my life whether it's on my own steam or not, as he is the originator of life and "every good gift and every perfect present" is from Him. (James 1:17)

ShyMo

Answer by ShyMo at 6:28 AM on Sep. 29, 2010

• that's completely personal and depends on what you want to believe. if something goes your way, according to your prayer/wish/etc, you are free to claim it as God-given. its all on you, kid.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:43 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• God does not always answer in the way you want...but he does always do what is best for you. There is a plan for everyone's life. We also make our own choices.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 10:57 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• OOOOhhhhh, you didn't. God doesn't work from luck. Lucks a myth. God works through his own powers or, his children. When you are in the right place at the right time.....that's God Almighty!
    peacockmom

Answer by peacockmom at 8:41 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• what about when you are in the wrong place at the wrong time? Is that free will?
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• All good things come from God.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 9:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yes it is most likely God. Just use discernment. You will know it will bear witness in your heart.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:45 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i dont believe in luck..i believe anything u do happ for reasons..its your choice which way u go in your situation...
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 10:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• It never luck ... always blessings.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 10:19 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I think its luck or a fortunate twist of fate.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:15 AM on Sep. 27, 2010