Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you transfer sole custody from one parent from one state to another parent in another state?

Answer Question

Asked by autumnspirit7 at 10:01 AM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Contact your local family courts. If its not contested, it shouldn't be a big deal. They could at least tell you where to start. If they cannot help, you may have to get an attorney.

    Answer by drowninginboys at 2:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.