i see a lot of people complaining about their OB's on here...

...if you don't like them, why don't you change? i had an awesome OB that listened to my concerns.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• nobody is complaning. Maybe we dont wanna change because they are good OB and it is too late to change but they might have the flaws.
    Anonymous

• ive not seen anyone complain ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i havent seen none...
    s.bryant

Answer by s.bryant at 7:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I am not complaing. I really do like my OBGYN, I just feel that now days all doctors would rather do a c-section that actually stick around through the long labor. Drug them and get the baby out as fast as possible, so I can go home. This is the feeling I get from all doctors now days.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 7:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I'm choosing midwives to be there for the delivery cause they are not so jam packed with patience and can be there during the whole time verses doctors who have to make their rounds and come in to check on you
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2008