have you ever heard anything strange or funny on the baby monitor?

i hear music or a tv that is not in my house but never voices...i have no idea where its coming from

mamagee1218

Asked by mamagee1218 at 9:00 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• She enjoyed sucking her hands. We would wake up and hear what sounded like a Creepy Crauly. My hubby commented "when did we get a pool?" Lol. Magic stuff
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 9:15 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes. Once DD started to learn that she had a voice, all kinds of noises came through the monitor. One night, there was something unrecognizable. My husband rolled over in bed, looked at me and said, "is there a chicken in her room?"
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Strange yes. When my son was just 5 months old (my dad passed when hewas 4 mths) I heard my dad talking to him in the middle of the night. The conversation lasted about 5 minutes and Matthew was up doing baby babble. I never made out the conversation,but it was definitely my dads voice. I still believe he watches over him.
    happihand

Answer by happihand at 9:06 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• wow..i had one with my last child..but kept hearing a lil children calling her name or crying...in the middle of the night so i would be upset an tell the child to go away..it would stop for a while but return a day or 2...i wasnt scared just irrated cause they would keep her up trying to play at night..she still does it at 2..its jut tiresome casue the dead dont every sleep..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 9:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I hear my DD rip some farts that would put grown mean to shame....I'm always worried my neighbors can hear me with radio waves traveling and getting mixed up. That is why I turn off the part in my room when she wakes up every morning.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 10:23 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I have never used a baby monitor, but I am sure that Mommies have some good stories.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i heard dd fart really loud on it once. that was pretty funny.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• We use to live across the street from a police officer and we would be able to hear his telephone conversations on the baby monitor, so if he was talking about an arrest of something we knew all about it.
    niehoff9

Answer by niehoff9 at 12:07 AM on Sep. 27, 2010