lol ever do this??? tell us a story

ok so pregnancy gas is like the worst thing ive ever smelled well today i locked the windows in the car and farted- a slient and deadly one..... ha ha ha my dad was in the car- got him back for all the times he did that tooo me! he turned beet red lol

whats your funniest gas story!

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 9:00 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• ugh. hate to go anon for this but have to protect BOTH of us here!
    ....................WARNING TMI!!! .....Me & DH were in the side-69 one night (he was on top, his legs beside me though, not straddling!- but his head between my legs, make since?) & a small - but powerful & full of sound fart came out of no where (from me)... I thought my husbands head was going to hit the ceiling.. It was like a cat jumping for dear life!
    I felt so bad for him... But could not stop laughing to save my life!
    It scared me since it was unexpected.. then i think i jumped even more because of him jumping!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• ha ha ha too funny, i needed a good laugh!! sry i havent got any funny stories!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 9:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• My mother just got a new car and it has a sun roof, but the kids are calling it the,"tootie roof." They said that if anyone makes a tootie you open the roof to get rid of it. They can't quit giggling.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 9:06 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• when i was pregnant, and had terrible gas/indigestion..i was burping and farting constantly. one night, i was so gassy, i thought i might be able to push it out better if i stuck my rear-end up..y'know, like get into a tornado-drill position (kneeling, head down to the knees)..thar she blows!! totally freaked my dh out! but it felt so good!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:09 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• dull, the visual on that and adding that to my own situation, I would be peeing my pants at my dh's reaction....
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:15 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• DH tells me I expell gas in my sleep. One night dh fell off the bed. Woke me up with the crash. When I asked him what happened he said I blew him off the bed with my farting. Kids repeated that story for years to friends and their parents. They loved it!
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 10:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long while!
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 10:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I read all of these posts, I'm laughing so hard.... I started crying. Ladies, great stories, it happens to the best of us.

My story, when I was a few months pregnant with my son, me and my BF were doing "it", any way he was behind me laying on his side like I was. Well, I let a fart come out, gosh I couldn't hold it in! But what was even funnier, a minute later, he did the same thing! LOL!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:54 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• dulll i laughed sooooo hard i farted again ha ha ha
    pinkdena

Comment by pinkdena (original poster) at 9:27 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• WARNING TMI TOO LOL anonymous... once an ex was down there and started to tickle me.... ha ha ha i farted in his mouth and it was like a few times fart cause i couldnt stop it!!!! were still friends and we still laugh about that. he told me he doesnt tickle his girlfriends anymore while doing that
    pinkdena

Comment by pinkdena (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Sep. 26, 2010