Looking for birthday gift ideas for my daughters 3rd birthday

I'm on a tight budget but she needs big girl toys. most of what i have are for toddlers

Smiley001

Asked by Smiley001 at 9:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• Barbies? My 4 yr old DD loves Barbies and some of them are only $5-10.
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 9:07 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I thought about that since they are cheap. Her birthday isn't for a while it's dec 1st but i'm trying to start now since it's so close to christmas
    Smiley001

Comment by Smiley001 (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i was gonna say barbies. also a gardening set, trowels and seeds, and flowerpots, a little girl bath set like a robe, slippers, bath toys, a bag forthem, comb and brush new, and little lotions and soap gels. a craft set liek at target or michaels crafts, also board games! Godo for skills and learning. A pink LEAPSTER game player with a cartridge my son loved his as a toddler. Special BOOKS -- never UNDERestimate the impact of a cool storybook or two, even about nature or with activities in it!
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:15 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• aa pony!!! lol jk. try looking for garage sales that are selling toys! ive seen a lot that sell toys still brand new! as long as they aren't marked up as well shes 3 not like shes going to know that they are used gently before she got them
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 9:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Barbies, arts & crafts and books. What I'm planning for my DD when she turns 3 next month.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Puzzles, crafts, games. Books and a bookshelf for her bedroom. If she likes pictures, you could get her a little digital camera and then go take pictures at a park or wherever. You could also get a scrapbook or photo album for her to put her pictures in. Does she like to cook and bake with you? If she does, a baking/cooking set for her would be cute....an apron, chef's hat, wooden spoon, big plastic bowl, measuring cups and a bag of chocolate chips....then you guys could make cookies(or whatever you like)together. You could give her a new movie and sleeping bag, and you guys could make a fort in the living room, watch the movie and camp out together. I think at that age, most kids just like spending time with their Mom more than anything else. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 9:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2010