How can I find crafters for a craft fair?

The craft fair is in December inWest Palm Beach. I have become the "person in charge" of the entire event and I am looking for way to search for crafters. Iwant it to benefit everyone but especially the vendors. I want them to be able to earn that extra money they need. HELP!

happihand

Asked by happihand at 9:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• maybe craigslist??
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:04 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Put an ad in the paper or local shopper.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• put an ad in local papers, craigslist, go to other shows happening in the next two months and hand out flyers. Any craft show i've ever bought space at I received anywhere from 2-5 flyers about other shows with tables available.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I look at craigslist and local papers for craft fairs I want to attend. Also put up big signs in the neighborhood it will be at, intersections and stuff. I alsways stop and write down that stuff
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 12:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2010