So, this is TOTALLY weird...

So, my husband and I had sex a few days after I ovulated and I was sure I was pregnant, a week or more later I had what I THOUGHT was implantation bleeding/pinkness in my panties... But then the next morning I started bleeding and figured it was my period, not pregnancy. But... my period stopped after 2 days. Usually I have a 5-6 day cycle. Also, I ovulated about a week and a half before my period, so I could've implanted literally the day before my period started... Took a test today, I saw a FAINT line- like barely visible to the human eye. My husband SWEARS it's not there, that i'm seeing things... and maybe I am. Going to do the dr tomorrow to test and see what his says, but what do you guys think? Do you think it's a possibility?!

Ihavehope9

Asked by Ihavehope9 at 9:07 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Go get the digital one that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant".....those little lines are enough to make you crazy!!!!
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• could be possible
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 9:10 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• THATS what I told my hubby to do, but he said just wait til my apt in the morning!
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• ugh. men.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I think you are, could be. Going to the doctor is your best bet,

bumb =)
    mommycoleyy88

Answer by mommycoleyy88 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• thank you! please pray and send baby dust my way! :)
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 9:15 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• *^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*baby dust**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• *****baby dust***** your way Mama, sounds like you definitely could be to me!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 12:14 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I think you could be! I'd get a digital test with the pregnant, not pregnant thingy...lol. Good luck!! ******baby dust****
    bjones2552

Answer by bjones2552 at 12:57 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• If you had sex a few days AFTER you ovulated it would be physically impossible for you to be pregnant because the cervix would have closed and the egg would have died by then. The egg only lives fro 12-24 hours after it is released. Most of the time unless intercourse occurs VERY close to the release of the egg or there is sperm already there waiting on the egg then it will not be fertilized . Also implantation usually happens around 3-8 days after ovulation which means that at the very least the egg would have implanted at least a few days before your period if you normally ovulate a week and a half before your period.

If it's possible that you are off on your ovulation date then you could be pregnant. If not then it's highly unlikely..
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:59 AM on Sep. 27, 2010