Whats Your opinion

on being pregnant and going back to school during pregnancy and after the baby is born?

Mommy2Be1212009

Asked by Mommy2Be1212009 at 7:17 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i went to high school pregnant and after my 6 weeks i went back to finish with my class there is nothing wrong with it .. either college or high school both are fine
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I am in college and just had my first baby 13 days ago. Right now I'm taking all online classes, but in the spring I may take a couple of on-campus classes. It's really hard, but education is very important to me and I want to set a good example for my daughter, so quitting or not going back this fall was out of the question for me.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Personally, I wouldn't do it. I've been in school(college) during both of my pregnancies, but planned it so that I'd have the baby after the semester is over. For me, it's too hard, with BF and and just healing, it's hard. With my second I started school a month after she was born. It was def hard and tiring, but it can be done. Good luck whatever your decision.
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 7:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I got pregnant in the middle of getting my second Master's degree. I'll be honest...it was tough. I lucked out that I only had a few classes left, but I hated going to class after having the baby. I missed her and was sad about what I was missing. I know my husband enjoyed his time alone with her, but it was rough on me. Getting homework done was impossible.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 7:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I got pregnant in the middle of my sophomore year, and kept in school the whole time. I managed to complete all of my classes before the baby was born. I graduate this April, and am due in April. So I've done the before, during, and after thing. It is not fun, I would not recommend it. But if you are pregnant and in some sort of school, there is no reason to drop out. In the future, it's going to be very hard to make good money with no education.

by the way, i'm talking about College.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2008