How can I get black ink out of brown carpet??

My silly puppy has a pen fetish lol..anytime someones walks away even for a second and jus perhaps lays a pen down he will sneek up and get it. My husband was working on some notes and walked away for a drink of water and Milo creeped up and grabbed his black pen, chewed it up all over my brown carpet. ~cries~ Does anyone know how I can get it out?? Any suggestions??

LMSalunke

Asked by LMSalunke at 9:09 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• resolve with spray in wash its for laundry but i use it when i shampoo my carpet
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Try laquer thinner 1st. Just spray on rag and wipe. Wear gloves. If the fiber has soaked up too much color the best thing to do is to find an exact match spray paint. spray it in lid, use a small brush and apply it. Laquer thinner will also remove the paint from carpet if you find it is not the right match. Just don't let the cloth with laquer thinner lay directly on carpet for any extended time. You can also mist the area with spray paint, but I have found it better when applies wth a brush. Good luck.....
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:04 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• If it's a regular ink pen, try rubbing alcohol.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:44 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• resolve
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:58 AM on Sep. 27, 2010