Baby Weight...

I am 23 years old with a hubby and 3 girls 4 yrs, 2 yrs and 7 months old. I had my first DD at 19 and before I got preg I weighed 120lbs and then I gained 65 lbs during that pregnancy, and then had my 2nd DD and gained 25 lbs, then had my 3rd DD and gained 20 lbs with that one. So I've had 3 kids and gained a total of 110 lbs over a 4 yr period and I havent lost any of it and I've actually gained weight after i had my last DD so now i weigh...drum roll plz.....247 lbs :(

So does anyone have any tips for losing the weight...I know diet and exercise but maybe recipes or diet pills or a certain type of work out. What worked best for you ladies??

AWebber212

Asked by AWebber212 at 9:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Health

• i gained 40lbs when I had my first DS at 19. went from 140-170 . I lost none of it when he was born. After 2 years I went on this diet where you substitite these shakes for 2 meals and then have 2 snacks and one meal in a day. I had gained weight during that two years and was well over 200 lbs. After 3 months on this diet I went down to 160-155 and stayed there. I was 155 when I got pregnant with my second DS. I just gave birth to him a month ago and have already lost all that weight thank God. I want to get back down to 130 and I plan on exercising daily, doing yoga and also eating healthier. No more pop, water only and portioning my meal sizes. I may also go back on the diet I did before. It was not slim fast but I can't remember the name of it lol. My chiropractor put me on it. Good luck to you and remember it takes time and won't happen over night!!
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 9:28 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I highly recommend Slim-in-Six by beachbody.com

You can find it on amazon for cheaper than ordering from beachbody.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 9:28 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I did it by eating oatmeal and/or eggs for breakfast, salads for lunch, chicken or fish with veggies for dinner. Snacks in the morning included nuts, berries, protein bars (but only ones without high fructose corn syrup in them). Snacks in the evening included popcorn and decaf flavored teas without sugar. I didn't eat sugar and I only ate good carbs and then I only ate them occasionally. Best of luck to you! You can do it!!!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Eating whole grains- brown rice, non fat yougurt, and cutting out sugar and carbs helps weight come off fast. I eat a lot of rice and vegetables, rice has hardly any calories and with the right foods it tase great and is filling. Stay away from white breads , whole milk, fried foods and soda. Even just walking a mile or two a day will help.
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 9:41 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Take walks, yoga tones muscles
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 10:56 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Try No dairy and No soda (not even diet)... it's not easy but will help you drop the weight :)
    Jjiinx

Answer by Jjiinx at 11:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• yes, I might go to a diet Dr for pills and a diet. I did with all of mine.Good Luck :)
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 3:29 AM on Sep. 28, 2010