What could this be adult content

I am having Pain and pressure with urination or bowel movements in my lower abdominal area (but it doesnt hurt or burn down there when Im peeing or anything like that)..and also some lower back pain...what could this be??

It hurt worse after we went for a walk..and no I dont have to pee more then normal

Italiancouture7

Asked by Italiancouture7 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Health

• Bladder infection, UTI, Kidney Infection. Go to your Dr. so they can do a UA and see what it is exactly.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:31 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• It could be an infection, or maybe a virus. Better to check with a doctor to make sure.

Answer by Bmat at 9:33 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• also maybe constipated?
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 9:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• could be a urinary infection or cyst on your bladder. You don't have to have burning or lack of urinating to have a UTI.If it's going to your lower back it can be effecting your kidneys. I am a CNA and see this all the time in clients. If it gets worse go to the doctor and they will check your urine.If the pain is unbearable in your stomach or back I would even consider going to the ER-These can take weeks to get rid of if not treated properly . there are many things it could be, but usually the explanation is a UTI
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 9:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• It could be a number of things, check with your doctor to be safe.-

Answer by older at 9:35 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I also have mirena...could it be an ovarian cyst caused by mirena??
    Italiancouture7

Comment by Italiancouture7 (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Sep. 26, 2010