if you have an eleven year old girl...

Is she EVER quiet?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 9:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• HaHa... I don't yet, but that's cute!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i was a very quite 11 year old.... and does she tell or just keep talking??
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 9:35 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• she just keeps talking.
    lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I do and no, she's not. She will talk to herself, her video games, the computer, the TV, anyone or anything. I think she loves to hear her own voice.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:37 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• LOL!!! Three girls and no they always talked. Be grateful she is talking. Listen to what she is saying and you will have less problems with her when the teen years come 'round.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 9:41 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• My sd11 likes to sing and dance in her room. She tries to act shy but we know better. She's kind of a know it all which is funny because she is so innocent...her ideas of knowing it all are limited and crack me up!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 2:42 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• NO! She'll talk your ear off if you let her.....lol! Try to set aside time for her to talk to you even if it's 5 minutes, no texting or calls. A journal is good too. This will allow her to talk to you later or just let it out! Another good idea is a notebook for just you and her. We did it in school a BFF notebook, she'll think it's cool and a good way for her to communicate with you even though you are busy
    caromarie

Answer by caromarie at 6:01 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Only while texting or rolling her eyes at me.
    emhain

Answer by emhain at 3:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2010

• it's when they are quite that you have to worry. :)
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2010

• LOL!!! I have 4 girls and my youngest JUST turned 12.... she's SO quiet that it scares me actually! My others weren't like this. It's like this one thinks too deeply and loves her solitude. I'm TOTALLY not used to the quiet anymore so I don't like it! Maybe you could box some of your girls chatter up and send it to me? lol
    shellakers

Answer by shellakers at 12:44 AM on Oct. 3, 2010