Do you have any canned pumpkin?

I just read on the news that people on eBay are trying to sell their cans for twenty something dollars because it could be in short supply this year due to bad pumpkin crops last year. Most stores say they just don't have it out yet and it's not expected to be out until November. So, is this going to become the next media created frenzy??

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 9:44 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I live in Montana and we have both pumpkins and canned in the stores...hubby just bought a big can....no limits or anything...if so I would just buy the real thing(fresh) and make the pies that way. The local hay maze also has a pumpkin patch that I can get real fresh ones at...get to pick them my self as well.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:20 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Nope... Wouldn't know what to do with it if I did...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:46 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I got two cans the other day. They had them at Giant Eagle with a 2 can per customer rule
    russianitk

Answer by russianitk at 9:45 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i dont yet, but i know last year it was really hard to find.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Well, if canned is in short supply, why not buy and cook a pumpkin? There is no way I'd buy any food on ebay much less pay that much for it. Good grief, some people think their crap is golden!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• hmm maybe I'll have to get some soon, i can't go without my pumpkin roll this year...if not i guess I'll be learning how to cook a pumkin...lol
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Yes I do! They just started putting it out in the stores and I have stocked up!
    sandyvanb

Answer by sandyvanb at 9:56 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I make my pumpkin pie from scratch. I just learned to do it the year before last. It's really not that hard. And soooo tasty!
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• No
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 1:49 AM on Sep. 27, 2010