Greatest home businesses

What kind of business, or work do you do at home that helps with the family's finances and you enjoy doing and you actually get customers or buyers a lot? What amount of work and time do you need to put in to get descent results? How do you work on your business to keep customers or orders coming?

BeaMoore

Asked by BeaMoore at 10:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• I work from home with wela slimberry a world wide company and I'm with La Bella Baskets. If you like more info message me:)

I refer to make my income:)

Slimberry 4 U

Income 4 u

Have a great week!
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 10:29 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I have my own Mary Kay business. When I first started, my director asked me to set a goal. I said anything would help, even $500 a month! I was shocked when I hit the $600 mark within two weeks! I didn't have to put in a ton of work, just a couple of hours a day, and I am having a BLAST! With Mary Kay, you earn 50% on everything you sell! (Suggested retail prices.)

With all the education available, you can start earning money within days of receiving your Starter Kit. And you’re in control of how much money you make. If you just want extra money to pay some bills you can. If you want more for vacations etc., it’s very achievable. Just think how the money can add up when you’re earning 50% on everything you sell! It’s one of the highest income earning percentages in the industry! Get in touch with me to learn more!! 

Michelle

mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 11:15 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Of course I think I have have the greatest business :). I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations. I have no problem finding customers that burn candles. My customers come back month after month. I work about 10 hours a week. If you would like to know more just send me a message.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I'm an independent consultant and area manager with Arbonne international! I started around year and half ago alongside my job as an accountant only wanting to make extra $500 a month! I did that so quickly that i saw if I put little more into it I could stay home with my won and work Arbonne part time and supplement my salary! I quit my job and have now surpassed my salary as accountant! I only work this business maybe 10 hours a week! Now I share amazing products and this amazing business opportunity with others and watch them reach their goals! I have large ampujt of sales im reorders each month!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 1:20 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• The best and greatest home business you can have is one that you own yourself. (And diversity as soon as possible). You need to do something that you love. Something that you have the real time to commit to and make it happen. Too often I see women get started in a home based business and never move forward. Know whatever you do - it needs to be something you commit yourself to complete.
    GdDayMompreneur

Answer by GdDayMompreneur at 6:54 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i do a bunch of things. i run a blog about money making, i have a job and a business with la bella baskets and Mark. by Avon. I am about to start back with beachbody also. check out the blog www.earningsinabasket.com
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 9:39 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My husband and I own a custom gift basket business called One of a Kind Baskets. The only two employees are ourselves so we do everything. It's his part time job and my full time job. It takes a lot of time and effort and it's well worth it. And, unlike most of the other moms who answered, we're not a franchise. We control every aspect of the business from product development to the logo to our image, ect.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is what I do from home. I've made really good money with this company. I absolutely LOVE working with Scentsy!!!! Great company. I've made money since day one. Scentsy is such a great product...it really sells itself.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I am with Internet CEO Moms and I LOVE it!! I have been with them since June of last year and it's been so fun and rewarding!!! :-) I, personally, don't like to sell stuff so this was perfect for me :-) It allows me to stay home with my son and still bring in some income!

~Alyssa M.
    Helping Moms Work From Home
    www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 1:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Greatest business: 'Helping mommies find work at home and never asking for a dime.

I have made some loyal friends doing that, and I may not be rich, but my loyal friends are priceless. some will go wherever I go cause they can trust me, annd some will buy whatever I have because they support me in anything.

Emma Weekly

204-256-9143

HomeCareerSuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:47 PM on Sep. 27, 2010