why does it feel like this?

sometimes when my daughter kicks it feels like someone is grabbing me from inside my tummy.... its weird feeling and only happens when im laying down.

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 10:14 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ha ha ha yeah i know the feeling.... Mine only got stronger with time: ) I would lay down and pull up my shirt and watch her wiggle around ... sometimes it felt soooooooooo weird that i couldn't stop laughing: )
    I'm not sure why it feels like that but it does.... soon it won't matter if your standing up or laying down...
    My advice is to enjoy every min of it because I'm almost ready to give birth and I already know that is the part that i'm going to miss the most even though i want her OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ha ha ha ....
    enjoy ur pregnancy.... I didn't because of baby father drama and breakup but i'm starting to cherrish the last few days i do have
    Niltiak

Answer by Niltiak at 10:19 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• the baby is probably trying to move since you did.

Feeling my baby move was my favorite part of being pregnant. cherish it
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Not being grabbed but I feel like I'm being beat up in there lol

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• yea i feel like my baby boy is doing karate on the inside! I love it though, i try to wake him up sometimes just so i can feel him kick. i can't help but smile when he does but i know they are only gonna get stronger from here(im 6 months 1 week)
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 1:35 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i love feeling her move! its my first child and im the first in my family to be pregnant (oh and im the youngest lol but im 24 and married so its ok my older sibs are slackers) i want her out tooo but i love her kicks! well except when she kicks my bladder... lol
    pinkdena

Comment by pinkdena (original poster) at 10:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2010