what would you do? adult content

I have gained weight since i have been on a new birth control and i feel insecure when it comes to sex with my hb. what can i do to make my self feel more confident?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• work out and get tuned up with your bod.

Answer by older at 10:19 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Do 1 thing, each day, that makes YOU feel sexy. You will be sexy then :) A GF of mine told me this one day when I was feeling a bit down. It could be a cute new pair of heels, flattering jeans, a lacy bra or undies, makeup (or just wearing mascara), doing your hair a new way, wearing some cute earrings (when you normally would not), working out, etc. Even, getting dressed up for the day and nowhere to go!

Many BC methods make some gain weight. If so, work it off. Feeling great starts with doing great things to maintain being healthy.

And, do not forget to tell yourself each morning when you awake, that you ARE amazing!
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 10:23 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Work Out... :) Whats the use of birth control if ya never feel sexy KWIM ? ;-)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:23 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Great sex is 85% or more mental. work on your mental. the other 15% will be fine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• working out helped me, and eating healthier helped too, but the best thing i found was when my man told me I was sexy.. n gave me those little "looks" n made those little "noises" that told me he was turned on just by me being in the same room with him... tell ur man that u feel uncomfortable and what he can do to help u feel sexier. it will make the sex better for both of you!
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 10:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• find something that makes you feel sexy wether it be lingerie music even a certain position and just go for it confidence is sexy
    mscmariee

Answer by mscmariee at 10:53 PM on Sep. 26, 2010