Help me adult content

Ok me n my hb are trying to find new ways to be sexual with eachother to keep it strong and he mentioned watching porn for new moves n ideas. Im not in to it or open to it. Am I being to closed minded? I'm truly not into it and it makes me uncomfortable. but I need to find other ways to spice my sex life up. What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I was never into either but my hubby always was watching and eventually i started watching some with him but not a lot because some is more then i want to see
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 10:27 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i wouldn't want to either.. maybe try role playing..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:28 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• you dont have to necessarily watch it with him let him watch it while your in the room with him start cleaning something or another and taking clothes off see which he pays more attention to i bet it will be you trust me
    veronicamw

Answer by veronicamw at 10:32 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I would never watch porn with my man, by myself or b ok with him doing it either... I read alot of magazines that have articles about sex type stuff, and deep communication about what he likes and what u like, experiment with different things, or try to find a book on camasutra, its different positions and stuff that might interest u both.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 10:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• if it makes you uncomfortable then dont do it because that wont help anything
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 10:35 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I agree. If you are not comfortable with it, you shouldn't do it. There are tons of toys, outfits, lotion-type things, and books with new positions. Maybe just try doing it in a new place/room, instead of the bed??
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 12:39 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'm cool with it, but not everyone is. Tell him what you're comfortable with and go from there then.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:51 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I agree with PP. If it makes you uncomfortable, dont do it. Go buy a book about sex ideas... They sell them even at Borders or Barnes and Noble. Good luck!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:47 PM on Sep. 28, 2010