How to Ease Pain from Wisdom teeth When Preggers?

Im due feb 14th and have no medical coverage yet.
IM getting all four of my wisdom teeth in at the same time and nothings helping to ease the pain.

Any ideas?

Keizer.mommy

Asked by Keizer.mommy at 10:43 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Health

• numzit? It is used for babies when their teeth are coming in. It might help a little.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:46 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Two of my wisdome teeth came in while I was pregnant and I used oil of cloves as a topical pain relief & Tylenol for when i couldn't take it anymore. Not long after I delivered, I had to have them removed by an oral surgeon, as they were soft impacts.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• crush a few reg tylenol and put it in the back of your mouth. its nasty but dont swallow. leave it there for a bit it will start to feel better. also wash your mouth out with salt water a few times a day. it will help. good luck girly!!!! oh and oral gel could help numb
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 10:48 PM on Sep. 26, 2010