How do you find time for yourself? 10 minutes or more of sanity?

Kelbel70

Asked by Kelbel70 at 10:48 PM on Sep. 26, 2010 in Health

• I go for a smoke break, I shower, I read (if able) or I wait to do my time when my kids get to bed by 9 :)
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 10:49 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Pretend that you have to go to the bathroom. Lock yourself in there, sit on the floor. Read a book, do a crossword puzzle or even play a little game on your phone. :) Kids will think you're using the potty, when really, you're getting a break. Hey, it works! No one bugs you when you're in there doing your "business." :)

AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I use nap time for that. I only clean for 20 minutes then use the rest for me. most days it's a workout on the bike for 40 minutes and some yoga to relax but sometime s bath or just sit outside and enjoy the cool weather

reading a book is relaxing too
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I use my shower time as me time. i bought nice smelling soap and shampoo and make the shower extra warm and take my time, this helps to relieve the tension and also get clean. sometimes i will also put a mask on and think happy thoughts for those precious few minutes!
    reggiboo

Answer by reggiboo at 10:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I agree with the nap time thing and the bathroom idea was HILARIOUS!!! I need to try that. Lock that bad-boy..
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 11:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I take the irst 10 minutes after the baby goes to bed and I just sit and stare! I also pretend that I need to poop and go and sit in the bathroom for ten minutes and read a magazine.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I get up with my BF, make his coffee, smoothie, & lunch at 4am. Then when he leaves I work out & clean before DD wakes up between 630-7. Thats my alone time.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 11:24 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Disney movies in the playpen are great too! They love them!
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 2:34 AM on Sep. 28, 2010